Sunday 7 May 2017

BARCELONA

I was in Barcelona yesterday, delivering my son to a test centre for a four-hour exam.  Whilst he fretted over his test paper I was able to wander through the city which was mighty busy with tourists but there was a fabulous 'buzz', as always.



My camera is currently being repaired by Nikon and I very much felt its absence as I wandered around the city. Here I caught the shadows of the students entering the test centre on my phone




This guy looked typically cool and was playing fabulous Latino music as he rode through the streets




One can't enjoy Barcelona without indulging in tapas!




And a visit to the mercado off Las Ramblas is a must



My son has another exam in Barcelona in June, by which time my camera should be on fine form, and I will enjoy capturing the city again


#Barcelona 


No comments:

Post a Comment