Tuesday 20 June 2017

Life brings changes and so we adapt

Life evolves and so does social media: at an even faster rate it would seem! The latter brings many positives but also erodes our time and so we must be selective regarding which platform it's  best for us to use to connect with the outside world.  





After much reflection I have decided to make this my final post on my blog.  I am not going away but focusing my energies, for the moment, to Instagram and Facebook.  I will also be adding to my website.






Thank you for your interest in my work.  I hope we can still stay connected and with that in mind, here's where we can maintain contact:

Instagram:            macro.in.focus
                             avt_in_focus
                             swimming.in.focus

Facebook:            AVTinFOCUS    with Alison Tinson

Website:               http://www.avtinfocus.com


And for my final offering, a delightful dahlia I shot this week.............













No comments:

Post a Comment